Photograph by Andrew B. Myers for TIME
Spread from this week’s cover story on millennials photographed by Andrew B. Myers.
A bunch of friends here ended up in the opener for the Time story.
So I shot this week’s cover of Time. I’m very into the fact that it’s been parodied already.
Yeah so I need to pay more attention to this thing. The last 6 weeks you ask?
1. Went to Boston before things got crazy there unfortunately. Our trip had us shooting robots for GQ Magazine.
2. More stuff with Wired Magazine, in this case for a speculative story about Google Books winning the Nobel prize for literature.
3. I can legally drive again, so that’s nice.
4. Went to NYC to see agency folk, editors and friends. I walked the Brooklyn bridge on a whim and was delighted to see the apartment complex where several witnesses allegedly saw the alien abduction of Linda Cortile in 1989.
5.Shot a cover for Montreal’s Maisonneuve Magazine.
6. Did a super big, super fun shoot for Time Magazine.
7. Plenty of other things you’ll never know about. Ever.
My album art for the Hip has been nominated for a Juno this year (To non-Canadians, our answer to the Grammy awards).
Was asked to co-direct a spot for Sid Lee and their unusual knitting device.